Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Card Slacking....


OK, here it is, December 19th....just mere DAYS from Christmas, and I still haven't mailed out my Christmas cards. I've had the cards for weeks, I've even had the majority of them stuffed, sealed and addressed, but still haven't put them in the mail....UGH! I started to mail the one's that I've had completed for the past week-and-a-half, but then I thought "what if I can't remember if I send so-and-so one, and I send them another, or worse, if I forget to send them one at all." SO, I've been toting these half-finished, half-not finished Christmas cards around with me every where I go. SO, I am going to make a decision......I WILL GET THEM COMPLETED AND MAILED TODAY!!! OK, since I am posting this for the entire world to read, I MUST do it.....right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It really means a lot to me!!
{{HUGS}}