Friday, December 21, 2012

A few cute and quick Christmas crafts!

Every year I try to make some things for my kids to take to school during Christmas. Normally, I try to do so many different things, I usually end up running around like a mad woman. This year, I just didn't have the energy (or the funds) to make a hundred different things, so I just settled on two.  It also helped that I only had one class to make things for, not two.  **sigh**  They just grow up too fast!

Of course I had to make some M and M tubes.  That has sort-of become my "signature" treat.  They are super-easy to make...well, except for the 1000 M and M's I kept dropping in the floor. (They were thrown away, not added to the tubes) 


  
Next, I made some elf legs using Pixie Stix as the "legs"  They were also super-easy (once I got my Silhouette to cut through the glitter paper).
 


I am also sending this Santa ornament to Jameson's teacher. (Along with a gift card)  This was also super-quick!



And that's it!  That's all I am sending to school.and to be honest, it feels GREAT!  Why have I been torturing myself all these years?

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed holiday weekend!!
blog comments powered by Disqus