Sunday, December 14, 2008

The photo BEFORE the photo....


Don't my kids look so sweet and happy in their Christmas card picture? (Shown in the post BELOW) It looks like it took hours and hours to get that perfect look. In reality, about 10 minutes before this photo was made, my son was crying and screaming because the sun was in his eyes, I had walked back into the house, threw my camera down, and decided not to even attempt Christmas cards this year. Fortunately, my dear, sweet husband talked me down, and we managed to get everyone under control. We moved to the other side of the porch (away from the sun), and quickly snapped about 75 or 85 pictures to get "the one".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It really means a lot to me!!
{{HUGS}}