Thursday, February 26, 2009

My baby is growing up!

He "led" his first song in Church Sunday night. He did so good! He got right up there, said the page number, and then said "First and last verse".
I AM SO PROUD OF HIM!
I hope he is always this eager to participate!

Pardon the HORRIBLE picture! I had to take it with my cell phone (Please forgive me). If you aren't sure if you see him....he's the tiny little thing right between the middle of our Preacher (Hey Jeff with the bald spot ) and another lady (Hey Jennifer...big head that moves too much to get a good picture )

See, there he is!!

Here is the song he sang... Maybe I won't get in trouble for bringing the song book home...EEEKK!!

5 comments:

  1. awww very sweet! way to go Jameson!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very sweet! What a special moment for him and mom! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a GREAT shot of the lady with the big head, er hair, who kept moving around. The Pastor will also be thrilled that you photographed his best side.
    As for Jameson, he's growing up so fast. What a wonderful moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Robyn,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. i have to say i really enjoyed reading your blog i was PMSL @ it.

    Cant wait to get to know you more
    Huggles Tarin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tarin, I am thrilled to have you here! I can't wait to watch the progress on your new home!

    {{{{{HUGS}}}}} from across the seas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It really means a lot to me!!
{{HUGS}}