Monday, March 15, 2010

Branching out.....

OK, wonderful Bloggie Buddies out there, I am trying something new for my blog.

There have been so many times that I wanted to directly answer your comments, but I didn't know whether to answer you in MY comments, go to your blogs and answer in YOUR comments, or try to find your e-mail address and e-mail you directly.

What's a gal to do?

Then I started getting e-mail comments directly from my comments from some of the blogs I read.

How cool is that?

I mistakenly thought I would have to move to WordPress or to a different blog form to have this ability with my comments.

Boy was I wrong!

I found out that "DISCUS" can be used with MOST types of blogs, even Blogger!

Installation and set-up was a breeze, and moderation seems SUPER-SIMPLE!

I am hoping that this will make it much easier for all of y'all to comment, and much harder for all of those "spam-bots" out there!

PLUS, I hope to be able to comment directly back to you!

So, if y'all don't mind.....could you try to make me a comment so I can see what this puppy can do?

Thanking y'all in advance for being the BEST BLOGGIE BUDDIES EVAH!
blog comments powered by Disqus