Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Yeah, yeah, I know......I don't usually do these kinds of things, but I've noticed that several of my bloggie buddies have done it this week, and I have been laughing my head off.....



So, here goes......


1.  Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?

Well DUHHHHHH, that is a NO BRAINER!

Reese Witherspoon, of course!

I mean, since we look EXACTLY ALIKE, there could be no other choice!



I was going to say Sandra Bullock but her Southern Accent needs a TON of work!




2.  Did you ever go to Summer Camp?

Well YES, sort-of.....

I attempted to go to one Church camp one summer, but only made it for two days before I called my parents to come get me.



I tried again a couple of years later, (to a different Church camp), and made it all four days, but only because they refused to let me use the phone to call home.

I really needed to come home that time because I had an ear infection and subsequent ruptured ear drum.
I never even attempted to go to summer camp again!

To say the least, I am, and always will be, a HOME BODY!

So, if Jameson decides he wants to try it, and then calls us to come get him....I will go get him with a smile on my face!

3.  What sends you running and screaming in the opposite direction?

RATS!



I hate the devil's little rodents with a PASSION!

I don't care if it's a rat, a mouse, a hamster, a gerbil......if it's a rodent, I HATE IT!

Once, when I was working at a machine shop, I had a package delivered to me that looked to be from one of our customers.  I thought it was a ball cap that I had been bugging them about, so I tore into the box, only to find.....

A RAT!



Well, a hamster actually, but it didn't matter!  I saw those beady little eyes and screamed and made it from my desk to the hall in TWO steps.

Everyone was laughing their heads off.
They thought it would be funny to "surprise" me....

Yeah, real funny!  I swear, I almost had a heart attack!

Needless to say, I never opened another package at that place again!

I also hate crowds, traffic, and people being in my "space".


4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?

I am sure there is absolutely NOTHING I do that bothers my husband.....


Ha Ha!

Well, I guess if there were one thing that bothers him it would be my crazy trains of thought....
I have AADD  (Adult Attention Deficit Disorder), and the older I get, the worse it gets. 



I get distracted VERY easy.

So, I may be talking about something like curtains, and literally, within 10 seconds, I will say something about needing to buy new pens for work.

I swear, he gets whip lash trying to follow my trains of thought.

I try to tell him it's simple.....this is how I made the jump...

1. Curtains....



2. I need to get new curtains for the living room.....

3. Oh!  Nuala from work just bought new curtains for her kitchen.....

4. She brought them into my office to show me.....

5. When she came in my office to show me her curtains, I was looking for a pen....

6.  I need new pens for my office!



SEE?  Wasn't that easy to follow?

It shouldn't matter that I made the steps 2-5 in my mind, and didn't actually say them out loud.....Hubby should be able to FOLLOW! 

LOL

What's so funny, one of my best friends is the same way, and we completely understand each other!


5. What is currently your favorite song?

Hmmm, that's a tough one.

I guess my current favorite "radio" song is "I Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum.....however, it's played so much, it's quickly on it's way out....lol!



However, in my CD player, I am obsessed with the "GLEE" Soundtrack (#1).... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "Defying Gravity" and will listen to it over and over!



My all-time favorite song is "Are You Gonna Go My Way" by Lenny Kravitz, among hundreds and hundreds of other songs.


(all photos from Google Images)

I love everything from Country, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Southern Rock, Classical, R&B, Blues, Broadway, and Acapella Christian.  My CD case (I don't have an iPod) looks like IT has ADD!

OK, I'm finished.....I hope y'all enjoyed these random facts!

What's YOUR answers to these questions?
blog comments powered by Disqus