Friday, February 17, 2012

Such a sweet hubby!

I've been a little under the weather for the past couple of days (stupid sinuses) and just really didn't have a great night last night.  I feel rotten if I don't take any medicine, but when I do take medicine, I have really weird dreams, hallucinations, and generally just can't sleep.

Marty got up and went to work at his usual time (5:00 am) and I tried to settle back in and sleep until I had to get up at 6:30.  I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to get up and take a hot shower...hoping it would open my head up.

While I was in the shower, I heard this "bang" that sounded a lot like our back door closing.  Hmmmm, not something I really wanted to hear while standing naked with soap all in my hair.  I quickly started rinsing off wondering what in the world was going on.  Then I heard heavy footsteps and a knock on the bathroom door. 

EEEEEEEKKKKKK!

WHO IS IN MY HOUSE????

WHERE IS JAMESON?????

Then I hear a voice say "Hey! It's just me.  I decided to come home and take care of you today."

It was Marty.

**thank goodness**

He said he took off work today just so I wouldn't have to leave the house...

and he brought me this:


This would be a Jack's strawberry biscuit.  Heaven in a plate.

He's such a sweet hubby!
blog comments powered by Disqus