Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mama's Mumblings

Hey friends!

 I hope you are all having a wonderful week!  

----------------------------------

First of all, I would like to offer many thoughts and prayers with all the people that's having to deal with the tornado deaths and destruction.

What in the world is going on with this weather?  I never remember there being so many deadly tornadoes in such a short span of time.  Speaking of that, heads up for all of us in the South tomorrow.  It's supposed to be really bad again!  Make sure you have a working weather radio/scanner/phone app, and have your storm kits ready!  DO NOT RELY ON OUTSIDE SIRENS!!  I fully expect to have each and every one of y'all alive and well on Saturday!

-------------------------------------

Jameson was mad at me this morning.  He wanted crunchy Cheetos for breakfast and just couldn't understand why I wouldn't let him.
Photo from HERE
 I know, I know, I'm such a mean mama!

-------------------------------

This is what 8,084 Box Tops 4 Education looks like:


Each box top lovingly sorted, trimmed, and attached.  HAHA!  It was a lot of work (done by several volunteers), but it made the school $808.40!  Not too bad!  Save those box tops for your schools, y'all!

-------------------------------------

I am so glad I'm not a robot in this day and time.


I sure would hate to deal with that Evil Robot Virus!

---------------------------------

Tomorrow is Dr. Seuss' birthday!  Jameson's school is doing a few things, so I thought I would make some cute treats for his class.  This is what I have so far:


Hopefully, I will have the finished product to share with you tomorrow!

----------------------------------

I hope you all have a wonderful end of the week and WATCH THE WEATHER!!!

Love you all!!



blog comments powered by Disqus