Friday, March 2, 2012

**UPDATE!** Urgent prayer request!!

**UPDATE**

Here is a link if you can assist Tiffany and her family in any way:

HERE


This blog has been a wonderful way for me to meet many different people from all over the country.  Many of y'all have become like family to me!

Well, just a little while ago, one of this family lost her house and neighborhood in a tornado that hit near Chattanooga.  Thankfully, her and her family were not injured.  Things can be replaced, people cannot!

We have become much closer over the past few months, and right now, my heart is just breaking for her!

If you are the praying kind, please pray for Tiffany and her family, friends, and neighbors. 

I will keep you updated as I hear more information.

Thank you all so much!

***Edited to add photo***

This is what Tiffany came home to find:

From Tiffany's FB page.
(Tiffany, if you want me to remove this, just let me know)

blog comments powered by Disqus