Monday, January 14, 2013

Mama's Mumblings

Hey friends!
  We've had days and days of rain (with a few periods of no rain, but still clouds).  I know we need the rain, but my mood sure would benefit from a little bit of sunshine!  Maybe the sun could shine all day and then it only would rain at night.  That sounds like a good idea to me.  LOL

----------------------------------

Basketball continues around here.  Jameson had two games last week, and both opponents were from other areas.  When we saw each team warming up, we knew we were in trouble.  The other teams looked like pros compared to us.  However, after both games were over, we found out that our 9 - 10 year olds were playing their 12 and 13 year olds.  Huge difference when it comes to sports.

Jameson's second game

Final score.  We are HOME.
 
Jameson's third game.

Final score.  We are GUEST.
The kids have been disappointed in their losses, but they have really been doing great!  We told them that they managed to score 10 and 12 points against 12 and 13 year olds!  That is a HUGE accomplishment!  We have really enjoyed basketball and we hope that Jameson will continue to like it and want to play again over the years!

---------------------------------

Speaking of basketball, you know we had to have parent shirts, right?

Front

As was pointed out on Twitter, yes, his team name is "Munford White".  The teams are color names like Red, Blue, White, etc...  I know, real creative.

Back
I think they turned out pretty cute considering how quick I put them together and didn't have a clue what colors their jerseys were going to be.

------------------------------------

Sweets continues to cause many laughs around here.  Here is how I caught her sleeping the other day:


She is rotten!

-----------------------------------

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so I have been working on a few things.

Red glitter heart t-shirt.

"With all my heart" shadow box.  I love these shadow boxes.  They are so much fun to pick up and shake and watch all the sequins move around.

--------------------------

I hope you all have a wonderful and fantastic week filled with sunshine!
blog comments powered by Disqus