For the past couple of weeks, I've seen several bloggers doing different variations of "let me tell you something about myself" type of posts. I have enjoyed reading them all so much, so I thought I would do one myself!
- Every morning when my alarm goes off, I get up, go potty, and then go right back to bed and hit the snooze button several more times. This may be the reason that I never get to work on time.
- Speaking of running late, I never get up one minute earlier than I need to. I jump up, shower, get ready, grab my stuff and run out the door. It drives Marty nuts.
- I hate coffee. I want to love it, but it makes me gag.
- I have Toddlers and Tiaras set as a series recording on my DVR.
- I tell myself about three times a week that I'm going to delete my Twitter account. Then something happens that sucks me back in
- While most people watch Hoarders for the pure entertainment value, I watch it to scare me into NOT becoming one. If I'm not careful, I think I could seriously become one. Not the "I'm too lazy to get off my butt to go to the bathroom so I guess I will just do it right here" kind of hoarder, but the "Oh look it's a sale, so let's buy 12 of everything" kind of hoarder.
- I can only cook if my kitchen is clean. If it's a huge mess, I think it just confuses me and it sucks the desire to cook right out of me. This may explain why we eat out a lot.
- I still get butterflies in my stomach when Marty walks in the door from work.
- When I see that I have a private message on Facebook, I have a small panic attack. Every.Single.Time
- I have a weird type of photographic memory. It's more of a "spacial" memory thing. For example, when I read a test question, I may not know the answer, but I can tell you where in the book, and where on the page the answer is. I can also usually tell if something has been moved in a room - which is a huge feat if you have every seen any of my rooms.
- I talk to myself....A LOT. I probably talk to myself more than I talk to other people, which is sad considering I am a phone triage nurse and I talk on the phone ALL DAY LONG.
Well my friends, that's enough about me. Tell me something really awesome about yourself!