Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So, I found this giant frame...

Since things have been really low key this week (thank goodness), I've had a lot of "Internet" time.  I was bored and spent part of the day looking around Craigslist and some online yard sales on Facebook.  Most of the time, I only find junk, or if there is something great, it's already been snatched up before I even see it.  Friday I hit the Jackpot!


I scored this GIANT frame for $20!  I know the artwork (which was easily knocked out by the cat) isn't the greatest, but the frame is fabulous!

I'm trying to decide what to do with it and where to put it.  As of right now, the plan is to either make a huge chalkboard out of it, or have glass cut to fit it and vinyl it up.  Because of it's size, it will probably have to be hung in the dining room or the master bedroom.

Decisions, decisions.....
blog comments powered by Disqus