Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mother's Day crafts, with a few Graduation things thrown in!

Hey my friends!

Yes, I realize this is about the 4th (or 10th) week in a row I've only posted once or twice. I could promise you that it will eventually get better, but I would probably be lying.  How about if I just promise to post at least once or twice a week?

At least I have a good excuse this week. I've been working on crafts for a March of Dimes benefit that was held today. We had a great time, even though the massive rainfall we've had kept most people away. Since my crafting has been getting in the way of blogging, I thought I would share a few of the things I've been working on.

Since it is almost Mother's Day and graduation is right around the corner, I tried to make things that people could give for those occasions.



 

These are full of sequins. They are fun to pick up and shake around.
 

Munford is the name of our local schools
 



These are customized money holders. Perfect for that graduate in your life!
Inside of Money holders.



I found this file HERE


I found this graphic online. I love this verse!
So that, my friends, is what I've been doing instead of blogging. Do y'all still like me?  LOL

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll try to talk to you again before next weekend.
blog comments powered by Disqus