Monday, June 3, 2013

Total randomness

It's the start of yet another week! I honestly cannot believe it is JUNE! This year is already half over!

---------------------------------

Our footloose and fancy free summer gets pushed to the back burner for the next couple of weeks because Jameson has Science Camp. We I will miss getting to sleep late, but am so glad that he LOVES Science Camp!

----------------------------------

My Mama and Chelsea went out to eat with all of my maternal aunts on Friday. They get together for every sister's birthday. This time, it was my Aunt Betsy's big day!


L-R, Aunt Nina, Chelsea, Aunt Cat, Mama, and Aunt Betsy

I love all of these women more than anything in this world!

----------------------------------------

They make the most hysterical greeting cards these days. This is the card Jameson gave his teacher on the last day of school.



---------------------------------
 
I have decided that watching our cat bathe herself is highly entertaining!
 

Just look at that face!

------------------------------------------

If you have been around here for any length of time, you know how much I love Lane Bryant clothes.  BUT, these choices have me rethinking my adoration:

 Where is her butt?


^ Is offered for the low price of $59.00!
 

Now I have nothing against prints, but this bold print along with the weird style of pant...well, let's just say you won't be finding these in my closet!

-----------------------------------

Jameson and I grabbed some fast food on our way to buy groceries yesterday.  The tag on the car in front of me caught my attention:



WHY would you want a tag that says that?  And if you did have a good reason for wanting a tag to say that, WHY on earth would you put it on a "Helping Schools" tag?

--------------------------------------

And finally, during the same fast food trip as mentioned above, we realized that a wooden toothpick fits perfectly into the bottom well of a soda cup.


Jameson didn't put it there, it got stuck in there after he set his drink down into the cup holder.

Who knew?

-------------------------------

I hope you all have a wonderful week! Summer is here, y'all!
blog comments powered by Disqus