Friday, December 19, 2008

One task down......MANY more to go.....


Now that I finally have my Christmas cards in the mail, my focus now must shift to an even bigger project...the Christmas Tree! I am embarrassed to say, my tree is STILL not decorated. Thankfully, it is pre-lit, so it does look pretty....just not finished. Now, don't think I am hurting my kids, they both have their own tree in their rooms that are decorated beautifully (no thanks to me). For some reason, I just can't get into the mood to finish it. It could be the fact that I used up a TON of my decorating energy on the outside of the house, only for it ALL to be blown down the very next day. I keep trying to put everything back up, but the wind and rain keep knocking it back down. I am about ready to just take it all down, and be done with it. Besides, how can I be in the Christmas spirit when it is 70+ degrees here, cloudy and humid? It's more like Spring than Winter!


OK, pity party over, I WILL DECORATE THE TREE THIS WEEKEND! (I hope...lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It really means a lot to me!!
{{HUGS}}