Saturday, May 30, 2009

I've been DOUBLE 8 Tagged.....

Does that mean I've really been 16 Tagged?

Nahhh, I didn't think so either...

Anyway, I have been "8 Tagged" by two of my fellow Bloggie Buddies:

Catie from "The Hamiltons"

and Jenny from "Zack's Gang".

Now here are the rules...

Yes, there are rules, otherwise there would be mass chaos!

Well, maybe not chaos....

1. Mention the person (or people) who tagged you.

2. Complete the list of 8's.

3. Tag 8 other bloggie buddies and let them know they have been tagged.

OK, here we go!!


8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Finishing our house
2. Selling our old house
3. Paying off all our bills when we sell our old house
4. The new season of True Blood starting June 14th
5. Going out on a date with my hubby...it's only been three years since our last one
6. Eating our vegetables from our garden
7. Any time I get to spend with my mom
8. Transformers 2 coming out in June


8 things I did yesterday:

1. Washed clothes
2. Washed dishes
3. Played "Farkle" on Facebook
4. Went to McDonald's with my son
5. Went to see Gracie play t-ball
6. Ate Beenie Weenies for supper
7. Listened to Rick and Bubba
8. Paid bills


8 thing I wish I could do:

1. Have more kids
2. Be debt-free
3. Sew
4. Smock
5. Go on vacation
6. Be a full-time stay at home mom
7. Garden
8. Love to clean...haha!


8 Shows I watch:

1. True Blood
2. Real Housewives of New Jersey
3. All My Children
4. The Apprentice
5. Destroyed in Seconds
6. Hell's Kitchen
7. Food Network from 5 pm to 7 p.m.
8. Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders

(Most of the shows I like are now currently "off season")


8 favorite fruits:

1. Granny Smith Apples
2. Oranges
3. Lemons
4. Tangerines
5. Pineapple
6. Strawberries
7. Grapes
8. Grapefruit


8 places I'd like to travel:

1. Savannah, Georgia
2. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
3. Austin, Texas
4. The Grand Canyon
5. Yellowstone National Park
6. Alaska
7. The Bahamas
8. Outer Space (Nahhhh, not really...lol)


8 places I've lived:

1. Munford, Alabama, Campbell Road
2. Munford, Alabama, Hwy 21
3. Munford, Alabama, Campbell Road
4. Munford, Alabama, Bass Lane
5. Munford, Alabama, Jenifer Road
6. Munford, Alabama, Cherry Blossom Lane

I think there is a theme here.....


8 people I have tagged:

Now this is a tough one....there are so many of you that I would like to know more about. Maybe this will make the rounds and everyone will eventually do it!

1. Tammy @The Adventures of T and Super B.
2. Sue @Our Really Empty Nest
3. Kathy @Emptynester
4. Silvia @Just the Beginning
5. Tracie @A Tale of Many Cities
6. Lisa @Living Upward
7. & 8. Marla AND Steve from Always Nesting HAHA!

Man! There are so many more of you that I want to know about, so if you feel froggy....do this on your blog too!

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Robin, Thanks for tagging me, it was fun! I love learning about people! Stop by when you get a minute and check out my answers! Have a great Sunday! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. will do my best to make ya glad you tagged! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag was a lot of work. I enjoyed learning about you. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag Robin. Sue tagged me too, and I'll be posting it later this week when things get a (little) less crazy at work. I loved reading all of your responses. And hey, if you ever do get to Austin, you'd better look me up! The town would never be the same (and Austin can be very strange indeed, so that's saying something lol). Thanks again for thinking of me, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin, I love it! You just have the greatest spirit and attitude, not to mention wit!! BTW, I just gave you an award on my latest post- check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Crazy Lady - how have you been?! I know, I know - I have been MIA the last week or so, but I needed a little break. I loved
    all this new info about you. BUT, I am very disappointed one of the places you'd like to visit was not JACKSONVILLE, NC TO VISIT BARB! LOL

    Okay, maybe next time you are tagged you can add it. I'm sure it was an oversight. ;-)

    Hope you're having a great week.

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It really means a lot to me!!
{{HUGS}}