Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another Tag and an award!

My good friend, Barb, over at Grits and Glamour has tagged me with a Photo Challenge. I have seen this tag before, but this is the first time I've ever been tagged myself!

Here are the rules:

1) Go to your photo files...Select the 6th photo folder

2)Select the 6th photo in that folder

3)Post that photo along with the story behind it.

4)Then challenge 6 blog friends to do the same!



WHEW!

I'm glad it turned out to be a good picture!!

This is a picture of our front porch on a beautiful fall day. Since that day, I've never been able to get another house picture with the sky so blue.

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I love looking at this picture because it makes me think of the wonderful way I feel when those first cool breezes start flowing through!

Ugh! I just realized our propane tank is front and center.....oh well, I still love the picture!

Now, as far as tagging 6 others.....

Since I just tagged 8 (well, technically 9 counting Steve) people, I will refrain from torturing asking anyone specific. SO, if any of you feel like it, I would love to see YOUR picture!



---------------------------------

I would also like to that Jenny from Zack's Gang for giving me the "Friends and Favorites blog award".



Really? ME?

Thank you SO MUCH!

You are really just too sweet! I am so glad we "found" each other!

If you've never been to Jenny's blog, you must go right now!

She is the gorgeous mom of SEVEN even more gorgeous children!



(I plan to pass these on in a later post. I just realized that dear hubby has to get up in about 4 hours, so I guess I better go to bed now....LOL!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Bless you for the kind words! It's a good thing you don't REALLY know me ;-) hee, hee! And I love the tag above- never seen it, but it is VERY fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i would participate.. but will have to postpone it, until i can see if any of my photos are still retrievable. (see blog for details)

    lovely photo btw! will visit Jenny.. any friend of yours is definitely blog worthy for me!

    continued blessings,
    -Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks robin! looks like the guru is optomistic that he can retrieve most of the files! :) fingers still crossed! [and toes, eyes, etc. etc.]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It really means a lot to me!!
{{HUGS}}