Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I never thought I would see this in my house....

What is it, you ask?


GOLF CLUBS!

Yup, hubby has decided to join the dark side and take up golf.

Hubby has never been the type of guy to play golf.

For the past 42 years, he's been more of a hunting, fishing, Nascar type of guy....

Golf was never in the picture.

Well, since his hunting and fishing days have been few and far between over the past several years, he has mentioned golf to me once or twice.

Then he started getting peer pressure invitations from some of his co-workers to play a few holes here and there.

He played a round with some work friends with a set of borrowed clubs, and has hinted occasionally that he wouldn't mind having his own set of clubs.

So, since a certain cutie-patootie, wonderful and fantastic hubby may have a birthday coming up at the end of this week.....


I surprised him with his own set of clubs.

It was late last night when he got them, so he wasn't able to do anything but look.

So tonight, he decided to hit a few balls in the front yard when he got home from work...


Can you tell how dark it is out there?

I think I may have created a monster!
blog comments powered by Disqus