Saturday, May 22, 2010

One down, hopefully one to go!

Marty's carpel tunnel surgery went well yesterday.

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers!

The surgery was delayed for a bit while we waited for his doctor to finish seeing patients in his office....so we killed time watching video from the Lady Antebellum/Tim McGraw concert....that is, until I head my off-key singing, so I had to turn it off!

So, we killed time taking pictures!


Waiting.....Waiting......


YES!



NOOOOOO!
 
 

HELLOOOOO!!



This was his "Dead Deer" imitation...gotta love him!


We were fortunate that the anesthesiologist listened to us and changed up his meds so he wasn't as sick after the procedure.

Marty has been known to stay in bed for three days just trying to get over anesthesia, so we weren't looking forward to our hour-long drive home.

Thankfully, he made it fine and we were able to make it home without incident.

Last nigh went better than expected, other than Marty passing out when he got up to go to the bathroom. 
Nothing like a loud *CRASH* to wake you up at 2:30 in the morning.

I told him it served him right for not waking me up to help him.

He was fine, his blood pressure just bottomed out for a minute.

He's good this morning....just resting and taking it easy.



Don't you just love Chelsea's pillow....lol!

---------------------------------------------------------

I am working on the storage post, but I can't figure out this photo editing software on the new computer.  I think I'm going to end up loading all my pictures to the old computer and doing it there.

So much for technology making our lives easier...lol!

blog comments powered by Disqus