Monday, May 24, 2010

So, OK, I have this shirt....


Well, actually I have FOUR shirts, all the exact same style, but in different colors...

Hey, if you find something you like (that's also on MEGA clearance), why not buy one of every color, right?

RIGHT?

So, back to my story....

I have these 4 identically made shirts, that all have these long, tassel-thingies on them.

NO, not THAT kind of tassel-thingie...

Get your minds out of the gutter people!

I'm not skinny, stupid brave enough to wear something like that.

Anyway, I decided to try to save a little time, and I washed them all at the same time, along with a pair of my blue jeans.

The problem is, I forgot about the tassel-thingies....

That is, until I got ready to get them out of the washing machine.

This is what I found....



Oh. My. Goodness.



Strings, and tassels, and blue jeans everywhere!
 
I was scared to death that I was going to have to cut that rat's nest apart.


But before I got the scissors out, I started pulling....

One string at a time.

AH HA!  Finally got the jeans loose.


One shirt....


Two shirts.....


Three shirts.....


AND Four shirts.....


(I feel like a Dr. Seuss right about now...lol)

FOURTY-FIVE minutes later, I finally had all four shirts (and jeans) apart.

So much for saving time, Huh?

---------------------------------------------------

Here is a little sneaky-peaky of one of the cabinets that will be going in my dining room.


I HOPE to get most of it finished by this weekend.

**Fingers crossed**

The hard work is already done, and I may have actually used power tools!

I just have painting, assembling, and organizing left to do!

---------------------------------------------------
Hubby is doing better, once we figured out that he may have to stop his BP meds for the next few days or weeks (or until he's actually back in action again).

It's really scary when you wake up to your husband passing out in the middle of the night!

Thanks for all the well wishes!

--------------------------------------------------

blog comments powered by Disqus