Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Party Time!

Some certain little boy, who may be turning EIGHT on Sunday, is having a Star Wars birthday party tonight.



I have been running around like crazy trying to get everything ready for his big night.

We always have his party at Party Central, which is a huge "Indoor Inflatable Party Center", that has tons of fun, music, and dancing for kids of all ages.  My kids LOVE going to Party Central, which is great because they do EVERYTHING except take pictures and bake the cake!  We love them because there is no decorating and no clean up.  EXCELLENT!

However, you know me, I always have to do something for my  kids.  So I have been working on several little things to go in his goody bags:

Thank You Notes:


Some of the goodies in the bag:


See the cute little labels I made?  I spent so much time doing these, and then I realized that probably nobody would even notice them.  The Hershey Kisses have tiny little Star Wars pictures on the bottom.


The back says "Thank you very much!"

(I downloaded the Hershey Bar labels from the Internet)

What Star Wars party would be complete without light sabers?

I originally ordered some cute little light saber keychains, that cost a fortune, but they still haven't come in.  
GRRRRRRRR!

Anybody want 30 keychain light sabers when they finally get here?  I'll sell them to you for a REALLY good price! HAHA!


And here they all are, packed up and ready to go!


Well, now the hard part is over, and now we are ready for Party Time!


blog comments powered by Disqus