Sunday, December 19, 2010

And the Winner is.....


I have to tell y'all, this has been the most hysterically fun post ever!  I have laughed so hard at most of your comments.  It has KILLED me not answering each and every one of you!  I didn't want to answer you because I was terrified of messing up the posting order and number and I didn't want anything interfering with a completely honest and spontaneous drawing.  I did delete three comments that were different family members, who were not eligible for the contest.  I decided to go with "Random.org" this time, just to make sure of a totally random choice.  I did, however, let Jameson push the "Generate" button to get the winning number.

I will say I was really surprised more of you didn't take advantage of the more comments = more entries rule.  I figured I would end up with 1000 comments....haha!

So, I guess you all want me to just shut up and get to it, huh?

The winning number, picked by Random.org is:


"8"


(Yes, I am a total computer idiot and couldn't figure out how to copy the screen, so I had to take a picture with my iPhone)

Congratulations KELLI from Countin' My Blessings!


Kelli has been one of the kindest and sweetest bloggie buddies to me over the past year!  All of her comments always puts a huge smile on my face, even during my "bah humbug" times!

Get in touch with me Kelli ASAP @robinandmarty1@yahoo.com and I will send your $50 Visa Gift Card out tomorrow, just in time for Christmas!

Thank you ALL for participating and I am thrilled so many of you have come out of hiding to comment.  I hope you know that I appreciate every single person who takes even one second out of their lives to read about me and my family.  You are all HUGE blessings to me!

Hopefully, I will be able to do more giveaways like this one in the future!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

blog comments powered by Disqus