Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hands off girls! He's off the market!

My child, aka: Romeo, comes up with some really funny things.

Yesterday was no exception. 

Normally, the first thing he tells me when he gets in the car after school is "No, I didn't get into any trouble today." or "I had to sit at silent lunch today because I was talking."  Yesterday, the first thing that came out of his mouth was "I asked a girl in my class to marry me."

"Oh, that's nice honey.....wait.....WHAT?"

He then proceeds to take these little scraps of paper out of his pockets (the washing machine thanks him), and read me their entire conversation.

Here are the scraps of paper.  Sorry for the poor quality iPhone pictures, so I will translate under each photo:



"what?"

"Will you mary (marry) me?"


"I don't now (know)"


"I said that I {heart} you xo"


"are you still thinking about it?"

"I don't now (know)"


"i will tell my mom to buy you a ring."

Hold up....WHAT????

"{heart} OK."


"is that a yes or a no?"

"Yes {heart}"

**achoo...gold digger...achoo**

"ok"

"so, will you do it?"

"Yes!!!"


"yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yes"

I'm sure they will have a long and happy life together...

as long as I keep buying her things.


blog comments powered by Disqus