Friday, May 20, 2011

What do you do with the world's largest marshmallows?

You make the world's largest s'mores, of course!

I was in Wal-Mart the other day, and right as I walked in, they had a display of the biggest marshmallows I've ever seen.  And being the promoters that they are, they just happened to have graham crackers and chocolate bars within reach.

Of course I loaded a package of each into my buggy.

I'm such a sucker.....

Anyway, Jameson was chompin' at the bit to make some s'mores when we got home...so being the sucker that I am (see above), I made some.


Wow, those marshmallows are huge!


The package directions said to put ONE marshmallow on ONE WHOLE graham cracker.

**pfffft**

I don't need no stinkin' instructions.


Hmmmm, well.....uhhhh.....maybe 1/2 of a graham cracker isn't quite big enough to contain the marshmallow-ey goodness.


What a mess!  How in the world do you even start to eat that?


Well DUH, you just pick it up and start eating.


What?  Somebody had to try them, didn't they?


Mess?  What mess?
blog comments powered by Disqus