Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mama's Mumblings

Hey y'all!  

My life is completely boring at the moment (that is a GOOD thing), so I just haven't had anything fun or interesting to talk about.  But, I missed all of you and wanted to stop by and say

HEY!

------------------------------------------

Thank you for ALL the thoughts and prayers for my niece Shelby.  

 (She is SO going to KILL me for posting this picture! HAHA!)

Thankfully, her burns are healing well and she was actually able to go back to work this week.  She is bummed that she can't use the tanning bed or swim in the river for a WHOLE YEAR, but is glad to be able to be out and about again.

I'm so glad my Shelby is almost back to her old self again!

-------------------------------------------

I've been playing around with my Silhouette, and I made this for my car...


It's definitely not perfect, but it looks better than I thought it would for a first try.  I'm trying to find some outdoor quality vinyl in other colors (like orange for my Auburn friends).

------------------------------------------

What is is with the weather these days?  It was THIRTY-NINE degrees here this morning!  THIRTY-NINE!  The last time I checked, it IS May.....IN ALABAMA!  It's NEVER that cool here in May.

NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING!

I'm one of those few people out there that actually LOVE the Fall and Winter time and dread when those super-hot, sweltering days of summer.  It could have something to do with the fact that I am WAY overweight and overweight and hot just don't go together very well.  HAHA!

-----------------------------------------------

I am totally in love with these three people:



----------------------------------

OK, since that's about all I've got....I'm going to see if any of y'all actually read all of my posts.  Here's your chance to ask me any questions you may have.  I'm pretty much an open book.....within reason.  

I hope you all have a most wonderful and fantastic week and ask away!
blog comments powered by Disqus