Sunday, August 14, 2011

Best idea ever!

If you like to look through Craigslist for good (or often not-so-good) finds, do I have something great for you!

You know what a pain it is to go through each and every listing, scrolling down to the bottom of the post, just to see a picture of something that doesn't even belong at the Goodwill?

Thanks to Pinterest, I have found something that makes your Craigslist searching quick and painless!

It's called CraigsEasy.

With CraigsEasy, you just add the "easy" button to your toolbar, do your normal search on Craigslist, and click on the "easy" button.  

What pulls up are just the photos for each post!

No more reading through paragraphs of useless information, just to find a disgusting looking couch!

What a great invention!

Without CraigsEasy, I may have totally missed these treasures!


I'm changing Jameson's name RIGHT NOW!


 I mean, who can pass up this super-rare PLASTIC outdoor furniture??
 Friends, don't even bother contacting the person about this, it's ALL MINE!


Hmmmm, I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I get with this deal.  The desk, the shredder, the file cabinet(s), the computer, the globe, the lava lamp, the assorted junk scattered on every shelf.  Wouldn't it be sweet if the price included it ALL????

Anyway, I hope this works as well for you as it is working for me.

Now go out there and find some super-duper treasures of your own!
blog comments powered by Disqus