Friday, August 12, 2011

Senior Portraits, Final Cut!

I finally have Chelsea's finished Senior Portraits to show you!

I found it kind-of ironic that I saw the proofs for her "school" pictures, and for Roxanne's pictures on the exact same day.  I was afraid the school photographer wouldn't do as well as I hoped, but after looking at the pictures I took on that day, I was hopeful they would be good.

I was wrong.

I mean, there are some really good one's in her proofs, but only one or two actually show an "accurate" view of my little girl.  The rest, as I feared, were forced smiles, awkward poses, or half-closed eyes.  We do have a fantastic drape shot that we will use as her yearbook photo.  And of course, it's one where she has on the feathers!  She was so happy when she had on those feathers, I just knew we had to get at least one good one of those!
 
We are SO glad we decided to ask Roxanne Ponds Photography to do her "real" pictures!  We have many pictures of the "real" Chelsea that we can use!
(We also had family pictures done, but I will save those for another day.)

So, here are Chelsea's Official Senior Portraits!











 (This photo has a story behind it)













(The thing that Chelsea loves the most)

We are SO HAPPY with how they turned out!

Let me know what you think!

I hope you all have a wonderful and fantastic weekend!!

blog comments powered by Disqus