Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy First Birthday Precious Mallory!

This weekend, we celebrated Mallory's First Birthday!

(Mallory is the daughter of my cousin, Clay and his wife (one of my great friends) Julie, if you are new to my blog.)

It's hard to believe she is already ONE!  It just seems like yesterday she was born!


Everything went really well and we were so glad we got to be a part of it!

Now, a ton of pictures!


Birthday girl!


 Table centerpieces.  They said "Mallory is one!"


The cake!



Julie had one for each month.


Mallory's smash cake.


These are her 1 y.o. pictures.  Aren't they precious?


Mama Julie and Miss Mallory.


The candy table.




Face banner.  I got this idea from Pinterest.  I think it turned out so cute!




The happy (and tired) parents, Julie and Clay, and Mallory.


My kiddos.


This is such a cute idea!


Almost everybody at the party filled one of these out.  Mallory will get to read them when she is older!


 It's time for cake!


What am I supposed to do????



The most hysterical picture of the day.  I LOVE the look on her face!  


This is all the damage she did and most of that was from her daddy smashing her fist into it.  She's just to lady-like to make a huge mess.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALLORY!!! 

I hope you have a lifetime of joy, happiness, and fun!
blog comments powered by Disqus