Friday, January 13, 2012

Even though it's Friday the 13th....

It's going to be a great day!

My precious mother-in-law has been in the hospital this week, and at one point, we were all extremely worried about her prognosis.


However, she got some good news yesterday and will hopefully get to come home today!

And while my mother-in-law gets to (hopefully) come home from the hospital, we are excited for another family member to be going IN the hospital!


My niece (Marty's nephew's wife) Misty, was admitted to the hospital at midnight to deliver Easton today!  I can't wait to meet the newest edition to the family!!

We would appreciate any good thoughts and prayers for my mother-in-law and for Misty, Matthew, and baby Easton!

It's going to be a great day....

I can just feel it!

blog comments powered by Disqus