Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mullets ROCK!

When Marty was cleaning out the garage Saturday, he came across a very interesting album.

An album that contained pictures from my Junior and Senior years in high school, which was right around the time Marty and I first met.

I really don't even know what to say, so I guess I will let my pictures do the talking for themselves.



 Doesn't every 17 year-old need a Teddy Ruxpin?


 Um yeah, that little white bow on the left side of my neck....that's tied to my "rat tail".





 My first car.  I see I kept it as clean as I keep my current car.  : /



I couldn't let this opportunity pass without sharing a couple of pictures of Marty, too.


After looking at all these pictures, I am so bringing that mullet back!
  I may bring that rat tail back, too!

(I am NOT responsible for any psychiatric bills you may incur after viewing this post!)

blog comments powered by Disqus