Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm so proud!


Both kids got their report cards today!

Chelsea got all "S's" and "Meets all requirements", which is the equivalent of all "A's" in her classes!  She is also doing awesome with her job in the lunchroom!

(I didn't get a copy of her report card because she only let me see it long enough to sign it and then put it up so she would remember to return it to school tomorrow. HAHA)

And here is Jameson's:



I am so proud of him!  He brought his Reading score up from last quarter by 15 points and the 96 in Math is after he had a low score on a multiplication quiz. (after he busted his head open at school, and Mommy felt sorry for him and didn't make him do practice tests the night before the quiz).

I think I am most proud of their behavior and the positive comments from their teachers!

I'm praying the rest of their school year looks just as good!


blog comments powered by Disqus