Friday, April 13, 2012

So, I've officially lost my mind!

Yeah, I think I've come to the point where I have officially lost my ever-loving mind.

A couple of nights ago, Jameson and I were watching television together.  About that time a commercial came on for some allergy medication, and the actor in the commercial sneezed.  Without hesitation, I said "Bless you!"  Jameson busted out laughing and said "Mama, WHO are you talking to?  I didn't sneeze, the guy on TV sneezed!"  
Photo from HERE
 We both got a really good laugh about it and every time Jameson would sneeze after that I would say "Was that you who sneezed?"
Fast forward to last night, same scene, Jameson and I were in the living room together watching television.  I sneezed, and then said "Bless you!".....TO MYSELF!  How messed up is that?  Jameson busted out laughing at me, again, and told me that he thought I was going crazy!
I think he may be right!
blog comments powered by Disqus