Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's graduation crunch time!

My baby girl graduates high school ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!

**GASP!**

How did that happen?

Not only does she graduate in a week, her very last day of school EVER is tomorrow!  I am so happy and sad and emotional and excited.  As you can see, my emotions are all over the place!

I wanted to do something special for Chelsea's teachers, classmates, and the people she's worked with in the lunch room this year.  After thinking about it for several weeks, we decided to make the same little owls that I made for Jameson's teacher last week:


The colors are a little different, but I still think they are going to be super-cute!

I'm filling them with Hershey's Kisses and Hershey's Hugs...."Hugs and Kisses".  I'm making some little stickers to go on the bottoms of them that say "Owl miss you!" and the owl will also be holding a little sign that says the same thing.

I'm also working on graduation party decorations!  I managed to get all the stuff to make all the treats, so now I have to finish making all the decorations!  But you know me, I'll still be working on all that until the first guest walks in the door.  HAHA!



So, if I go missing over the next week-and-a-half, you will know I am trapped under a pile of graduation decorations!

I hope you all are having a fantastic week!!

blog comments powered by Disqus