Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The kitchen curtains are finished!


My mama has been a rock star when it comes to making my kitchen curtains!  We've had a blast working on them together.  Even when one curtain ended up being way too long, she had them fixed in less than a day.

But of course, being the slacker that I am, it has taken me a few weeks to get everything re-hung.  In my defense, I did decide that I needed to use a smaller curtain ring.  So, I had to wait until I could find what I needed before I could finish.

Sunday night, after getting home from visiting my mother-in-law and my mother, I asked Marty to help me hang them up.

They went up pretty quick, once I got the clips spaced evenly.

Sorry for the bad photo quality. It was late, and I was anxious to get pictures!




This is the panel that covers the garage door that opens into the kitchen.
I still need to tweak them, but I wanted to let them hang and smooth out before I finished fluffing them.  Even without tweaking, I think they turned out fantastic!  it was just the look I wanted!  I wouldn't have been able to do anything without my mama.  I am so thankful for her help!

Now all that's left is CLEANING and hanging accessories and my kitchen will be finished!

I never thought I would see the day 1
blog comments powered by Disqus