Monday, August 27, 2012

Mama's Mumblings (and Grumblings)

Hey everybody!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

--------------------------------------------

I've been off work for the past 12 days and it was wonderful!  I took off so I could be there for Jameson for his first week of school.  I am so thankful I was able to be here with him.  He was really nervous about starting school this year.  But after a week, he's doing great!  He seems to really like his teacher and loves it that they get to change classes.  His favorite thing, however, is that he gets to have science class every single day.  I don't think I ever was excited about having science class, much less having it every single day.  LOL.  I'm praying this will be a fantastic year for him!

-------------------------------------------------

Wal-Mart is at it again:


I'm telling you, these "sales" are going to put me right into the poor house!

-------------------------------------------------

I'm glad this package wasn't marked "DO NOT BEND!":


Oh wait.....

--------------------------------------------------

I've still been very busy with "the business".  Here are a couple of things I've finished this weekend:

Shirts for proud band parents:

The glare from the flash hides the details in the paw print.

And more onesies for a very special baby girl!


  I have one huge order for shirts that I've really been stressed about.  I've finally figured out the details (spacing, sizes, etc..), only to discover I won't have enough of one item to complete them.  So, I had to order more supplies just to finish them.  I have made a lot of progress with them, however.

I've also just had several things happen with "the business" over the past several days that have really seemed to take the wind out of my sails.  I love what I do and I hope to be able to be able to help supplement our family's income, but it just seems like I've just been hemorrhaging money lately.  I have more supplies than I think I will ever need, but yet I still don't have enough supplies to complete orders without buying something extra.  I guess it's just a never ending cycle.  LOL

So, if any of you locals need a monograms, family names, single initials, in a frame....any kind of frame....I've got tons in stock and ready for vinyl!


Look for me on an upcoming episode of "Crafting Hoarders".  LOL

-----------------------------------------------------

Finally, many thoughts and prayers go out to all of those in the path of Isaac (including our area)!   Y'ALL BE SAFE!!!!



blog comments powered by Disqus