Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Team Bryson!

The March of Dimes has been near and dear to my heart since the triplets were born 20 years ago.  Without their research and funding, my precious Chelsea would not be here!  Neither would Jameson!  So when my friend Nicole asked me to speak at her March of Dimes fundraiser, named for her own precious preemie son, Bryson, I didn't even hesitate to say yes!


Tonight Nicole posted this photo on Facebook.  I guess this means there is no backing out now!  LOL  I will be speaking about Chelsea's beautiful life story.
If you live in our area and would like to attend, or if you don't live in our area and would like to donate a little something to the March of Dimes and Team Bryson, contact me at robinandmarty1@yahoo.com.

I hope to see some (or a lot) of you there!
blog comments powered by Disqus