Friday, August 3, 2012

This week's creations

Hey friends!  I hope you all have had a fantastic week!

Can you believe it's already AUGUST?  Time is just going by WAY too fast!

I guess you can tell, I'm not juggling the crafting/working/blogging thing very well.  (My husband would like to add house cleaning/laundry/cooking to this list as well).  I've been struggling to get in some sort of groove and being able to get everything accomplished.  I'M NOT COMPLAINING, just explaining my lack of interesting (ha!) blog posts recently.  I won't promise it will get better, but I am really hoping it will!

Anyway, here are this week's creations....also known as the "things that are keeping me from blogging."


This is a frame that I made my BFF Sharon's granddaughter.  I was super-stressed about it because it's not my usual thing.  The zebra print is fabric instead of cardstock.  I had to use fabric because this frame is larger than 12" x 12".  The fabric gives the layers a lot of dimension.  I was so worried it wouldn't turn out, but I think it's one of my favorites yet! 


This banner is for a very special couple from our church.  It's not quite finished yet because I have some SUPER-CUTE monkeys to add to the ends.  I struggled all day yesterday trying to figure out how to add them and make them look right.  After thinking about it all night, I woke up with a solution that I think will work.  I'll update pictures if it all works out the way I picture it in my head. LOL  We all can't wait to meet Miss Natalie!


This is a monogrammed frame for another special lady from church.  This, by far, is my absolute favorite thing that I am making right now.  I LOVE this frame and how it lends itself to a simple monogram.

This is a copy of a 13th birthday party invitation that I've been working on for quite a while.  I finally finished it up this weekend.  The recipient is the daughter of a really good friend!  I hope her birthday is as fabulous as she is!!


And finally, I got an order to make more of these from a sweet lady who saw this photo on Pinterest.  She said her daughter loved these and had to have them for her birthday.  I've got everything printed and cut, I just have get them assembled!

I've also done 7 split-letter monogram previews (designed them, but not cut them yet) and am just waiting for approvals before finishing those.

**whew**

Thank you all for understanding and sticking around!!

I hope you all have a wonderful and fantastic weekend!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus