Monday, July 30, 2012

Three Weeks

Three weeks from today, school starts back.

How is it even possible that summer is almost over?  It just seems like last week Jameson was getting out of school and Chelsea was graduating.  Time is just going by SO fast!

This has been the laziest, least productive summer EVER!  We've not gone on vacation, no day trips (other than Science Camp), nothing other than a few birthday parties.  I feel like such a horrible mom, but honestly neither child has wanted to do anything or go anywhere.  They have both just been content staying around home, going to the movies and going out to eat every once in a while.

I'm not complaining because I have been perfectly happy to stay around here, too.  But I sure would have liked to have spent a few days at the beach.

**sigh**

Maybe next year.  We are hoping the money trees we planted start to bloom soon! LOL

It has been really weird only having to buy school clothes and supplies for one child.  I keep thinking, "OK, I have to find two backpacks, buy two new pairs of shoes, uniforms,  new pants, new shirts, new underwear (LOL)".....but not this year.  I just have one child to get ready for school now.

I'm really kind-of sad about it, too.

Before I know it, I won't have any kids to get ready for school...but I'll cross that bridge when we get to it, a L-O-N-G time from now.  HAHA!

------------------------------------

I hope you all have a wonderful and fantastic week!
blog comments powered by Disqus