Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day....or is it?

Today is Labor Day in the U.S.  Historically, most people are off work and the kids are out of school.  One last Summer hurrah before the craziness of the school/fall/winter/holiday season begins.

We would be doing something great today IF all of our family was with us....but Jameson is at SCHOOL.  I think our school district is the only school in session in the entire country today.

I know, I know, I should be thankful he is able to go to school and a great school at that, and I am!  But it's just frustrating to see his sad little face as he walked out the door this morning. 

The weather seems to agree with our moods also:




I can't wait until my little man is home this afternoon and spend what is left of this Labor Day together.

And for all of you, I hope you are having the best Labor Day ever!
blog comments powered by Disqus