Monday, September 10, 2012

Mama's Mumblings...through pictures

Hey friends! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!   After a horribly hot and wet (and HUMID) week, Sunday cooled off a bit and I almost felt a touch of Fall in the air!  I can't tell you how happy that makes me!  Fall is my all-time, absolute favorite time of the year!

I was looking through my cell phone photos last night and laughing at some of the pictures, so I thought I would do a little blog post using my phone pictures:

Our closest shopping area just got a Dunkin' Donuts this week.  We stopped by there 3 times before they were actually open for business.  I may be just a little bit excited!


They aren't Krispy Kreme, but they will do when KK isn't available.

------------------------------------------

This is what happens when I accidentally turn the mixer up too high while adding eggs.  It shot this yolk right out of the bowl, through the air,  and onto the counter!  LOL
 

----------------------------------------------

The is NO way you can make chicken wings taste like chicken breasts....no way.



------------------------------------------------------

Our mail person strikes again.  This package was way too long to fit into our mailbox and allow the door to close.  It normally wouldn't have mattered, but this was about 10 minutes after a huge downpour.  The door is even filled with water.  :(


-----------------------------------------------

Jameson attempting to get completely dressed without ever leaving the horizontal position.


----------------------------------------------

Jameson has been getting to spend a lot of time lately with his girl (that's a) friend, Gracie.  Not only are they in the same class in school this year, he's actually been able to see her outside of school 3 times in the past couple of weeks.

This was at a benefit at a local restaurant trying to raise money for little Emma.  (A precious 4 y.o. little girl, from our community that was just diagnosed with "C" of the brain)


This was last night at dinner with both families:


They surprised Jameson with a birthday card and a dessert.  He had a BLAST!

He also got to see her at her little brother's skating party last weekend.  I don't know how she feels about him, but he has a serious case of "puppy love".  It's so sweet!  Gracie's mom and I always joke that when they get married, we are going to have so many pictures of them together from the time they were in kindergarten.  Their slide show is going to be AWESOME!  LOL

----------------------------------------------

The Scotty McCreery concert is this weekend and I am thinking of making this shirt for Chelsea:


It would definitely be one of a kind!

---------------------------------------

I hope you all have a wonderful and fantastic week!
blog comments powered by Disqus