Monday, October 8, 2012

So much for taking a break!

Hey friends!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

My PLAN was to finish up most of my orders by Friday so I had nothing to do but relax for the rest of the weekend, but that just didn't happen.  It seemed like the more that I finished, the more I had left to do.  I'm definitely not complaining, but I'm looking forward to attending the Southern Bloggers Conference, just so I can take a little break!  (Of course, I'm most excited about meeting/seeing some of my favorite bloggers!)

I was surprised at how much feedback I received about the pumpkin swirl frames over the weekend!  
Not just on the blog, but in real life.  I loved how the frames turned out so much, I tried it on a shirt!
I LOVED the way it turned out!  I used a different type of vinyl and I just loved how soft it was.  I just wish I knew exactly what brand it was because nothing is marked.  LOL  I wore the shirt to our local craft fair this weekend.  It held up very well.  I can't wait to try out some other designs.  I already have a Christmas design in the works!

Here are a couple of other things I finished this weekend, too.



I made this for a surprise housewarming gift for a co-worker.

I had to get a picture of the flower.  It took longer to figure out how to do that flower than it did to do the frame. LOL

This Santa shirt is for a precious little girl! (This is also the hardest shirt I've ever done.  HAHA)

And another Munford shirt.

I also made/finished 4 other split letter monograms, but won't post those because they are Christmas gifts and I don't want to ruin the surprise.  :)  I also finished designing several things for a few people, including a special soon-to-be two year old's birthday party invitation!


I am exhausted and just a teeny-tiny part of me is actually glad to be going to work.  HAHA!  (just a TEENY-TINY part of me....)

I hope you all have a wonderful week!! I hope you are enjoying the cooler weather!

blog comments powered by Disqus