Tuesday, October 2, 2012

This week's creations!

I know I have been scarce around blogville lately and I am REALLY sorry!  I've just been so busy with everything, I just haven't had any time to visit my favorite blogs like I want too.  I hope you all know I still love you to death and I hope to get to catching up with all of you SOON!

Here are some things I've been working on for the past several days:




Back of Soccer Mom shirt


Several weeks ago, I made 15 similar shirts to the one above.  This week I was asked to make a very similar shirt for another young man who is graduating Air Force basic training in a few days.
 





All the above monograms/frames are Christmas presents ordered by a co-worker.  (I'm pretty sure none of her family read here.  LOL)
 

Again, this frame is still my favorite!  I love it more every time I make one!

I'm working on a few other things too, but have just ran out of time to finish them.

I hope you all are having a fantastic week!  I hope to "talk" to you soon!
blog comments powered by Disqus