Monday, December 3, 2012

We went to get new championship shirts...

As most of y'all know, I'm a huge Bama fan.

This weekend's last-second win to claim the SEC Championship (for the 23rd time), was only made sweeter by who their opponents were...The Georgia Bulldogs.

I work in Georgia and am surrounded by Bulldog fans.  Even though it's not as bad as the rivalry between Alabama and Auburn fans, there is still a good bit of smack-talking that goes on every year.  This year was no exception.

Because BAMA WON, I feel it is my duty to represent my team well and rub.it.in.

After church, our intentions were to get SEC Championship shirts.  However, once we saw what was available, nothing really caught our eye.  So, we ended up with these:


This is almost identical to a shirt I already have.  Why mess with what works, right?

And as for the guys...


They bought matching hunter orange ball caps.

And as for Chelsea, she couldn't care less about football and only wears t-shirts that are Scotty McCreery or Taylor Lautner related.

So, I guess we will wait until Bama wins the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game against Notre Dame in January and buy our championship shirts then.
blog comments powered by Disqus