Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Baseball season is near.


With basketball season winding down, baseball season is almost here!  Jameson probably won't be playing, but there are a lot of kids around here who are.

I've gotten a couple requests for baseball-related shirts over the past few weeks, so I thought I would share:

This onesie is obviously not for a player, but for a newborn with a baseball-themed nursery.  The customer gave me free-reign with the design, so this is what we came up with:

I think it turned out super-cute!  I hope the new parents love it!

Here are a couple of other designs that we decided not to use:

I've since found a different "J" to use with this style. (Like the one on the above onesie)


Not only is it baseball season, it's also Disney World season for our friends!  Mommy ran out of time to order shirts from Etsy, so she asked if I could whip-up a couple of designs before they left.


Mommy wanted a shirt to wear, too:


These were so much fun to do, it makes me want to hide in their suitcase so I can go, too!

It's the middle of the week friends!  It's all downhill towards the weekend from here!
blog comments powered by Disqus