Monday, February 4, 2013

Is there such a thing as too many movies?

Hey friends!  I hope you are all surviving after last night's Super Bowl game.  

Personally, I don't have any interest in pro football, so the Super Bowl really isn't something that is important to me.  We did watch, however, once I found out that Michael Oher was playing.  I do love me some "Blind Side".  HAHA!


Since Wednesday, we have literally done NOTHING in this house.  Jameson and Marty have had the dreaded stomach bug, so being productive has just not been an option.  It's hard to go out and do something when you need a bathroom within 5 feet at any given time.  So, we just sat around, sprayed a ton of Lysol, washed a lot of hands, consumed a lot of Sprite and crackers, and watched a lot of movies.  Our DVR and DVD player have really gotten work outs these past few days!

Here are just a few of the movies we've watched this week.

Since Jameson met Nikki Reed at the Scotty McCreery concert in December, he's had a little obsession with her.  So, he didn't complain when I wanted to watch some Twilight movies....well OK, all of the Twilight movies:





I didn't watch them all in a row, but I did manage to squeeze them all in over the past 5 days. 

Don't judge.

We happened to catch X-Men First Class on HBO:


And when we realized that Jennifer Lawrence was in the X-Men movie, we decided to watch The Hunger Games next:


I had a lot of fun telling Marty and Jameson about all the differences between the movie and the books.  (I also did that with the Twilight movies, too.)

We also managed to squeeze in Easy A (Jameson wasn't watching):


Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules (Jameson was definitely watching.):


and Shaun of the Dead (Jameson's request, but it was the edited TV version):


and everyone's favorite movie of the week, Hotel Transylvania, which came out on DVD this week:


**whew**

That's a lot of movies and that's not even counting the bits and pieces of movies we caught here and there throughout the week.

Thankfully Marty and Jameson are on the mend and so far **knocking on wood**, nobody else seems to have symptoms.  Even though we had sickies in the house, it really was a good weekend.

So, I guess the answer would be, NO, there isn't such a thing as too many movies!
blog comments powered by Disqus