Saturday, August 3, 2013

So, you want an ostrich?

Hey friends!  I've spent the last few days in blogger heaven while attending Haven in Atlanta.  I was thrilled to meet and spend time with many of my favorite DIY/Home bloggers!  I had a fabulous time and can't wait to share with you all!  I have to finish downloading (?uploading) some photos, but will tell you all about it then!

In the mean time, I had my most unusual craft related request yet.  "Can you do an ostrich?"  Hmmm, well, I've never done an ostrich, but I guess there is a first time for everything, right?



Isn't she the cutest, ugly ostrich you've ever seen?

Even though I wasn't too sure about it in the beginning, I think it turned out pretty well!  So, if any of you are in the market for an ostrich, let me know! HAHA!

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
blog comments powered by Disqus