Monday, January 11, 2010

Dagum it!

Here I was, all prepared tonight......

I even made my Slacker Mama Chicken Casserole and everything.

I'm sitting in my favorite chair, with a big ol' plate of said chicken casserole and a Coke Zero....

I turned on the television and what do I NOT see?

"The Conveyor Belt of Love!"


WHERE IS IT?

I mean, you can't just tease me with all of this incredibly stupid sure-to-be-award-winning great television and then just YANK it away!

That is just awful!

What am I, and the rest of the entire United States, supposed to watch after the "The Bachelor" now?

I am so upset!

Who do I call?

Well, if that's the way they want it....

I guess I will just have to watch "Jersey Shore" instead!

(Photo from MTV.com)

9 comments:

  1. So sorry about The Bachelor, but I LOVE the phrase "dagum it!" Don't hear it much and think it's fabulous!! Good luck finding something to watch....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do Jersey Shores, that show makes my skin crawl. Surely there is something on worthy to watch?
    --Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Mari, I was just being sarcastic! LOL ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie.....I pronounce it like "DA GUMMIT!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. House is on, and after that Two and a Half Men, then my favorite- Big Bang Theory! I have to tape Fringe. Too many good shows on all at once! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Robin !! Newie here. I almost fixed Chicken Casserole also tonight, But did fix House cheeseburger and homecut fries. Glad I found your Blog. I am enjoying so much. April In Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need your chicken casserole receipe......is it on a previous blog? I need some new ideas....I cook the same things e-v-e-r-y week!! ugh
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
    My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

    If your page is important contact me.
    please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
    Thanks
    dronianig

    ReplyDelete
  9. The initial cost for these LED bulbs is high but they will pay back
    your investment within a few months. For the LED light, there are mainly 3 kinds of white colors - warm white, natural white and cool white.

    These chips directly convert electricity to light without the use of
    a filament or glass bulb.

    Here is my web blog - LED Deckenleuchten

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It really means a lot to me!!
{{HUGS}}