Sunday, March 21, 2010

The fireplace isn't the only thing getting a facelift around here!

The past couple of weeks I have been showing you the S-L-O-W progress of our fireplace remodel:









But our fireplace isn't the only thing getting a makeover around here....

I finally took the plunge and had my hair cut and highlighted.....

For the first time in TWO years!

I mean, I occasionally color my hair at home, but it's been two years since I've had anything "professional" done.

Friday, hubby and Jameson were at home, planning some things for the fireplace, and Chelsea was with her Nana, so it seemed like a good time to have some "me time".

My "regular" stylist wasn't there, but fortunately, I knew one of the other stylists there.

I put my hair in his capable hands!


I was a little "shocked" by the outcome, but I am pleased with the result.

In case you don't remember, here is my "before":

(You may want to click on the picture to read the captions...lol)

And now my "after":


I'm a.....a.....a........

BLONDE!

It's much lighter than I've ever been, but I am loving it now.

Tyler knew what he was doing!

I may have also had a little work done on the other end, too.....


My sheets and socks and hubby's legs are VERY thankful!

Now, the only problem I have now is FIXING my hair every day!

TYLER, do you think you could just move in with me and style my hair every day?

Please?
blog comments powered by Disqus