Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have ONE figured out!

Remember these painted frames from a few posts ago?


I got my original inspiration from LouCinda at Tattered Hydrangeas


 I really wanted to put silverware in my frames and hang them in the dining room, but the openings in my frames are really teeny-tiny.  So, I've looking for just the right "thing" to go in each frame.  Well, the other day, while I was looking through some things, I came across a broach that was my Paternal Grandmother's.  It is the one and only thing I have of her's.  I thought it may work....so I grabbed some scrapbook paper and adhesive and went to work....


Absolutely PERFECT!

I still don't have the other two frames finished, but now I am going to wait until I find some things that have special meaning to me and my family.

What family treasures do you have displayed in your home?

I am linking to Chic on a Shoestring Decorating.
blog comments powered by Disqus