Monday, November 1, 2010

A kinda-sad Halloween


For the first year ever, Chelsea decided not to dress up this year. She decided "She's too big, now".

I am heartbroken!

Chelsea has always been so excited about Halloween. She would have her costume for the next year picked out by November 1st!

Oh well, I guess no matter what I do, they will grow up.

**sigh**

So this year, it was just me, Marty and Jedi Jameson.

 (Isn't he just the cutest Jedi ever?)

We decided to try something new this year, and go to the mall Saturday night,  for some climate-controlled, well-lit, Trick-or-Treating.  It was really fantastic and makes me wonder why we've never done this before.  I think it will definitely be on the stop for years to come!

While we were there, we ran into my great-nieces Jessie and Kacie, and my sister, Diane, and my niece, Laura.

(Kacie, Jessie, Jameson)

Despite the fact I was still sick-as-a-dog, we had a great time and Jameson ended up with tons of loot.

On Sunday, Jameson and Marty went to our church-sponsored Trunk-or-Treat and hayride, while I stayed inside.  I did manage to get the living room cleaned up and patiently waited for some Trick-or-Treaters.  Nobody came, and I made a desperate plea comment on Facebook about having no visitors.  So, Jameson's future mother-in-law, Nicole, payed us a visit along with Gracie and Jon Jon.

Aren't they precious?!

It was a low-key Halloween around here, but it was great.  Lots of kid-appropriate "scary" movies, good food, and great family time!

What did you all do for Halloween?


blog comments powered by Disqus